|At the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show 2014, today the coveted „Telematics Awards“ were assigned in 2014. The prize is awarded by the Automotive Association VDA and the trade publication Telematics Market every two years. The top-class specialists of the jury assigned the coveted award in the category “trailer telematics” to the new solar product telematics generation “mecSOLAR” and specifically for the version mecSOLAR “sensor”. The jury praised the attractive and modular product design, which allows customers to adapt mecSOLAR to their own individual requirements. Furthermore, the flexibility of the technical features and in particular the possibilities of sensory status assessment of logistic objects was highlighted. Last but not least convinced the jury the unique range of the mecSOLAR product concept.
Unterschleissheim/Hannover, September 29th 2014 – The Telematik Award is assigned by the Automotive Association VDA and the trade publication Telematics Market every two years. From a total of 252 valid submissions for the Oscar of the telematics industry the independent jury of Telematics Award identified 41 nominated solutions. MECOMO AG, specialist for asset tracking solutions, convinced the jury with mecSOLAR sensor and wins the coveted Telematics Award…more information
|It might be a world record for GPS trackers: ‘mecASSET one’ endures up to 15 years to send one position per day to a control center. Extraordinarily robust, integrated antennas, in addition to GPS also cell-ID tracking as well as extreme compactness of its ruggedized casing, mecASSET qualifies for a wide range of applications, such as rental equipment tracking, construction monitoring, cargo waggon tracking and more.
Unterschleissheim, March 31st, 2014 – MECOMO AG, specialist for asset tracking, announces the availability of its new product line mecASSET. mecASSET is based on a patented, modular casing concept which allows flexible implementation of asset tracking customer requirements in previously unavailable ways. The mecASSET product family includes models with …more information
15.1.2014 – MECOMO group proudly announced the successful completion of its technology research & development program.
As announced at the beginning of 2013, funded by significant financial resources this technology program was implemented fully and very successful! The achieved development objectives in detail:
1) mecSENSE, the wireless radio interface for external sensors (open for third parties) has become available in the product mecSOLAR sensor in November 2013
2) mecSOLAR – the modular product family for solar powered, maintenance-free telematics in the smallest form factor has become available in September 2013. MECOMO registered its modular housing system successfully as patent.
3) mecASSET – tracking units based on the modular housing system, which allow up to 15 years 1 position/day, will be announced by end of March 2014.
4) mecFLEET ” NIMBUS ” – development of the successful mecFLEET telematics platform and implementation of globally distributed hubs went live for production services by September 2014.
5) raster maps mecMAPS Framework (based on Open Street Maps) became available in October 2013 and is among other things used in mecFLEET. Vector-based maps framework based on OSM is in development .
As a further development result MECOMO has patented a so-called “signature wire”. MECOMO group is positioned excellently as full service provider in order to win customers in all types of asset tracking solution areas.